G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kathryn Piatkowski

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kathryn Piatkowski Empty
PostSubject: Kathryn Piatkowski   Kathryn Piatkowski I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:24 am

First Name: Kathryn
Last name: Piatkowski
Date of Birth: may 1st 1996
Orientation: heterosexual

______
Best subject(s): Gym (dancing, sucks at competitive sports), Art, Science, Music (doesn't like it tho) and reading.
Weakest subject(s): Math, History, Geography and writing.

______

Race: Vampire
Day hour/Night hour: night hour
Hated/Enemy Race: doesn't hate races

______

Family: Dad, Mom, older brother
Origins: Canada
Friends: none
Rival: just get's herself in a lot of trouble D=
Lover: Itachi Uchiha! (squeels) (shot)

______

Physique: dirty blond hair, blue eyes, short (5'1), white, as a little of a stomach, oh well, likes skirts, big shoes, hoodies (mostly zippers) eye linear, black cloths usually.

Psychology: stubborn, acts tougher than she is, a cry baby, obsessive, cuddly, hyper, daring

History: When she's a kid, she has a crush on a demon (Itachi =3) at the age of 8, when he was 13. Now as she runs away from home, especially from her mean dad, and abusive brother, but loving mother, who sends her tot he school. she goes and searches for her love. T//u//T

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: a lot of things! Itachi, collecting stuff, getting gifts, dancing, drawing, Lady gaga ( XD) gothic themes, being called cute. having fun.

Dislikes: pie, Bullies, work, homework,

______

Weakness: Being out int he sun without lotion (super mega vampire sunblock). lack of blood (mostly loosing it)
Strength: her lotion! Very Happy !!! itachi's blood XP
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Kathryn Piatkowski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathryn Piatkowski   Kathryn Piatkowski I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:59 am

I certify thee with the power to post!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kathryn Piatkowski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathryn Piatkowski   Kathryn Piatkowski I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:16 pm

MAH GAWSH! FANKS! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kathryn Piatkowski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathryn Piatkowski   Kathryn Piatkowski I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kathryn Piatkowski
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Welcome :: Presentation :: Night Hour :: Girls-
Jump to: