G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cari Long (Witch)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cari Long

Cari Long

Cari Long (Witch) Empty
PostSubject: Cari Long (Witch)   Cari Long (Witch) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:29 pm

First Name: Cari
Last name: Long
Date of Birth: 13th August
Orientation: Straight.

______

Best subject(s): Language classes and drawing classes.
Weakest subject(s): Geography

______

Race: Witch
Day hour/Night hour: Night hour.
Hated/Enemy Race: I guess...Pixies.

______

[/b]Family:[/b] Yuu Tokudan (Japanese, father, demon), Emily Long (British, mother, witch) Parents are divorced. And extremely distant relative is Mafuyu Higanbana. (Has another sibling, but it's her dark little secret)
Origins: Asian |but with British accent| (LOLOLOL)
Friends: Harry, Remy, Rosie, Jeremy, Elizabeth.
Rival: Has none.
Lover: Has none.

______

Physique: Tall, not too fat, nor too skinny. Originally her hair was red, but because of a potion accident, her hair changes according to her mood. (quite a give-away, no?) She also had blue eyes but they also change color. 8D

Psychology: Sadistic.

History: Since she killed her parents, when she was 6, she has been sent to a Psychiatric Ward, but escaped and has been on the run ever since, for 10 years. Until she found out about GATE P.

Likes/Dislikes
Likes: Drawing, Nighttime, practicing spells, playing tricks on people, books and photography.

Dislikes: Nosy people, know-it-alls, Psychiatrists, loud places, alcohol and cigarettes.

______

Weakness: High places (ridiculous, considering she flies on a broom) and her weak sense of orientation.
Strength: Is good at fist fights and spell casting. (and getting lost) Oh, and she can do a lot more than you know with her broom.

Last edited by Cari Long on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Kei

Kei

Cari Long (Witch) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cari Long (Witch)   Cari Long (Witch) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:21 pm

I certify thee with the power to post!
Back to top Go down

Cari Long (Witch)
Page 1 of 1