G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why not, A play?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:26 pm

elizabeth walked down the hallway reading a thick book of theatre scripts. her favorite was the beauty and the beast but she loved romeo and juliet. she scanned over the lines again, finally memorizing them in the process.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:56 pm

"Ah, hey Miss, what are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:38 pm

elizabeth was startled by a voice. she looked behind her and sighed in relief. "oh, i'm j-just reading a few of my f-favorite scenes in Romeo and Juliet."
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:13 pm

"Cool! You want to make it into a play?" Remy looked up smiling.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:11 pm

elizabeth looked at him in surprise. "t-that sounds like fun!" she exclaimed. she loved acting and watching people act.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:50 am

Standing next to her Remy tried to read along. "I know the big lines of the play, but who will ever remember all those words?" He swallowed, thinking of his horrible english.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:45 pm

elizabeth stared at him curiously. "it's a-alot easier when y-you act it out. when y-you read through it, it is alot harder."
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:07 pm

"Could you show ? Read one of Julia's lines please?!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:05 pm

she looked at him curiously, "o-ok..." she took a long breath. "Wilt thou be gone? it is not yet near day:
It was the nightingale, and not the lark,That pierced the fearful hollow of thine ear; Nightly she sings on yon pomegranate-tree: Believe me, love, it was the nightingale." she took another breath. it was the first time she didnt stutter since she came to this school.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:03 pm

"Wow! Sounded pretty good Miss! You should audition for Julie if we would turn it into a play!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:04 pm

elizabeth blushed. "r-really?"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:48 pm

"Of course!" He took a step back grinning. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:51 pm

elizabeth looked down at her feet. "t-thank you."
Back to top Go down
Kat

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 pm

she runs along, slidding on her drama books. " WEE!" As she falls.
She than stood up to her. "oh it's u..." than tilted her head. "u might hurt ur hands if u cary all ur books like that. that's why.. I HAS A HAND BAG! DUM DUM DUM DUMMMM!"

She looked at her. "You should try it! You'd look cool"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:50 pm

she blushed deeper, waving her hands infront of her face. "i-i'm not that good,"
Back to top Go down
Kat

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:02 pm

She frowned. "but i could do this..." She slapped her hand making the books fly off her hands to the ground.
She picked it up in order handing it back to her. "sorry, just demonstrating..."
She handed back to her.
"Hand bags or black packs would be really helpful. I'm just sudjesting." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

why not, A play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why not, A play?   why not, A play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why not, A play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Classes :: Drama-
Jump to: