G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[REST IN PEACE]

Go down 
+16
Mafuyu
Romeo Giovanni
Gérard Maistre
Jeremie Walling
Peach Poppeline
Jack Carrot
Remy Blanche
Brandon Flowers
Sora
Cari Long
Harry Ink-King
Elizabeth_Margret
Kylar Stern
Tina "Spot" St.Clair
Rosie Broadway
Kei
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

[REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:42 am

Romeo was readying himself for another punch, when Cari passed by. He relaxed his hand and threw a glare at Gerard, then he picked up his messenger bag and went after Cari.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:49 am

Gerard just stood there and glared at both of them. He hmpfed and headed to the exit too followed by Jeremy who was carrying Remy still transformed as a kitten, refusing to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:44 am

Cari pushed through the students and went ahead to the bath house, where she got her key from the reception desk. Then she went ahead to her room.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Flowers

Brandon Flowers

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:52 am

Brandon, who was already waiting at the desk, didn't bother to go after Cari, so he called all the other students around him and started calling the students who'll be sharing rooms. "Remy Blanche and Jeremy Walling. Room 12. Rosie Broadway and Elizabeth Margaret. Room 14. Harry Ink-King and Kylar Stern. Room 16. Gayrar-I mean Gerard Maistre and Romeo Giovanni. Room 11..." And the list continued.
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:54 am

'Gayrard, thanks for the compliment sir.' He smirked at him and looked back at Romeo. 'Guess we'll be sharing a room, sweetie.' He nudged him with a perverted smile.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:02 pm

[REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 2mhzw5v
That was the face Romeo was making when he heard the teacher. His mind was blank, except for the words "DA FOOK". He looked at Gerard with his mouth hanging open. "No! God have mercy on my soul!"
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:20 pm

Gerard burst out laughing at his expression. 'Aww, too embarrassed to be in a room with such a smexy guy like moi truly?' He smirked and ruffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:29 pm

Jeremy cocked an eyebrow at Romeo and headed to his room, with Remy as a kitten resting in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:48 pm

Romeo shut his mouth then ground out. "I'll punch you again if you don't shut up." He took the key and went to his room, not bothering to get his sack from the bus, knowing they will be in the lobby later, for everyone to take them.
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:51 pm

'Aww...' He smiled at him and noticed Romeo's sack was missing. He went to the bus and took it... somehow... He put it over his shoulder and headed to his room.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:58 pm

Romeo unlocked the door and threw the keys on a cupboard in the room and his bag on an armchair. He was just about to throw himself on the bed when he noticed something. "DOUBLE BED?! WHAT THE?!" He stood there in shock, gaping at the huge bed.
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:01 pm

Gerard entered the room and put the sacks next to the bed. He glanced at the bed and grinned in a pervy way. 'Smexy...' He licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:03 pm

elizabeth walked into her room, it was nice. i geuss.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:03 pm

"Not smexy!" Romeo glared at Gerard. "Are they kidding us?! I didn't want any of this!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:08 pm

ELizabeth heard some screams from the other rooms. she trodded towards the room and looked into the door. "are you g-guys ok?"
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:08 pm

"Awww, babe, that's how they've distributed us, you can't do anything about it.' He pulled a smirk and threw himself onto the bed. "Mmm... comfy...' He threw a look at the door and noticed Lizzie 'We're PERFECT, right sweetie?' He winked at Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:09 pm

elizabeth turned a little pink and walked away. not my buisness.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:10 pm

"No, we're not! I'm not sleeping on a bed with a pervert like you!" He shouted angrily and pointed to the floor. "You're sleeping there."
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:12 pm

'Ahaha, no, no sweetie, you're sleeping right here.' He patted the spot next to him. 'And I'm sleeping right here where I am.'
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:14 pm

Cari left her backpack and sack on the ground near her bed, and the keys to the room (13) and was lying on her huge bed, staring at the ceiling. "I want this to end." She murmured to herself, then got up. "Might as well start putting things in the dresser. Good thing I don't have a roommate." She said looking at the bed. No way in Hell was she sleeping on a bed with another person. From what she found out, Even numbers had 2 beds and uneven had one huge bed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Romeo continued starting angrily at Gerard for a few more moments, then he gave up and sighed. "Fine..." He laid down on the other side of the bed and turned on his side, facing the window.
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:20 pm

Gerard smirked at the defeat and watched every single move he made. He stretched and rest his hands behind his head, gradually closing his eyes and starting to daydream.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:24 pm

At some point Romeo had fallen asleep. He dreamt of colors and stuff like that. His bright dream was interrupted when he felt an arm around his midriff. He froze.
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Gerard had unconsciously twirled his arm around Romeo's abdomen out of habit. He loved hugging his teddy bear during his sleep and snuggling close to it. Only this time he was hugging a real person, not just a plushie.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:31 pm

"What. Are. You. Doing." Romeo grounded out and turned slightly to see the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REST IN PEACE]
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next