G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man oh man.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

Man oh man. Empty
PostSubject: Man oh man.   Man oh man. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Harry opens the door to his room and puts down his bag and hangs up his uniform. Suprisingly, he is a very neat person. With his belongings at least. The he notices that his food and water bowls are empty, so he picks them up and takes them into the bigger room and fills the water in the sink and goes to look for dog food in the cupboard. "Wow. They actually got me some." So then, with food that inly he will eat, he fills his bowl and walks back into his room. Upon setting his bowls where they belong and the bag of dog food in his closet he sits on his XXXL dog bed and leans his back against the wall. "Ahhhh. Man. Its good to be able to rest." He sighs in comfort. After a few seconds he pulls his hair back and holds it while he drinks and eats out of his dog bowls. Out of habit of course. After he has drank and eaten his fill he sits back up. "Man oh man oh man. I havent been alone in a while..." He thinks back to all his adventures he has had this past month. "I've only slept here twice i think..." He spaces out again. He begins to think of all his new friends. And his enemy. And everything else! Soon he is fast asleep. His dreams are good. But mixed up as usual.

(I dont think there was a point to this.... Oh well. I nee to get back into the habit of writing.)
Back to top Go down

Man oh man.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Dorms :: Boys :: Room 103-
Jump to: