G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youko (Demon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youko

Youko

Youko (Demon) Empty
PostSubject: Youko (Demon)   Youko (Demon) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:14 pm

First name: Youko
Last name: (don't have one)
Date of Birth: January 13th
Orientation: Bi^^

______

Best subject: All things artistic
Weak subject: Science and Math

______

Race: Demon
Day/Night hour: Night Hour
Hated/Enemy Race: Hates Centaurs (because they're violent),Fauns and Pixies (just because)

______

Family: Kei (cousin)
Origins: Hell
Friends: no one yet
Rivals: no one yet
Lovers: no one yet

______

Physique: With her blue hair, devil tail and her bat wings Youko doesn't look like a normal girl of her age. She likes to have very long hair.
Psychology: She's nice and sly. She likes everyone and just wants people to like her to.
History: Since Hell was really really really hot for a demon of ice, Youko decided to leave there forever to live in the mortal world, anticipating every winter for the heavenly snowflakes.

______

Likes and Dislikes

Likes: Cold things (ice cream), Winter, Summer(for sunbathing) , Flowers(frozen flower),Day light, Freeze things and ice skating

Dislikes: Hot things (soup), Homework and Fish

______

Weakness: Fire, When its to hot she need an umbrella or cold drink, Needs to put lots of sun block

Strength: Ice and snow, Can paint very well, Sports.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Youko (Demon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youko (Demon)   Youko (Demon) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:49 am

I certify thee with the power to post!
Back to top Go down

Youko (Demon)
Page 1 of 1