G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Videogaaaaame.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Carrot

Videogaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Videogaaaaame.   Videogaaaaame. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:10 am

"YOU ARE SO DEAD!" A very angery looking Jack, brought his eyebrows even closer together. "OH, MY GOD! YOU KILLED ME!" He was hystericly waving with his arm when he said that. Then he laughed, the boy had been cought up with that game too hard, and started over. With his tongue out, is made him easier to win. "YESH! I WIN! LOOOOOOOOSER!" The did the typical 'L' with his hand. "You are soooooo dead!" Sure he was, when the blood spatted on the screen. Jack just loved winning. He sighed when he looked at the time. 01:00 AM. Not that he didn't care about the time, he wouldn't able to fall asleep anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Videogaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogaaaaame.   Videogaaaaame. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:19 am

Sora was patrolling the halls for day students. He then heard noise and shouts coming from the Student's salon. He quickly made his way to the door and opened it. He spotted a teenager playing video games. He walked closer to the boy and coughed to get his attention. "Are you a Day or Night student?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Jack Carrot

Videogaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogaaaaame.   Videogaaaaame. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:01 pm

"Both", Jack answered grinnig. "And if you can excuse me, I still have to kill some zombies." He concentrated back on the Left 4 Dead game. "You guys are sooooooo dead!"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Videogaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogaaaaame.   Videogaaaaame. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Sora looked at what Jack was doing. "Video games? Don't you have classes or something? Which classes are you attending?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Videogaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogaaaaame.   Videogaaaaame. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:23 pm

"None ... DIE! ... " Jack mumbled amoung his other cursings.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Videogaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogaaaaame.   Videogaaaaame. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:29 pm

Sora's eye twitched. 'Lousy brat has no respect.' He tried smiling, but looked more he was grimacing. "Well...You can't have no classes. You're here to learn, so either go to your dorm or go to class." 'Brat' He added in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Videogaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogaaaaame.   Videogaaaaame. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:30 pm

"Left 4 Dead learns me a lot about zombies", Jack anwsered, still nog looking up from his game. "I hope that's a relief."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Videogaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogaaaaame.   Videogaaaaame. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Sora went to the TV and punched the screen, making it break. "There. Lesson learned. Now go to your dorm or class, before I decide to give you detention for skipping class or being outside your dorm when you're supposed to be there." He grabbed the kid by the hem of it's uniform. "I'm pretty sure you know why Day students and Night students should never meet?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Videogaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogaaaaame.   Videogaaaaame. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:45 pm

"What?" Jack snorted. "You must feel so bad ass right now. You bullied a kid. Whoa, tough guy!" Jack pushed Sora's arm away. "Nah, I'll go to my dorm, don't worry!" 'And just continue playing on my PSP, dork.'
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Videogaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogaaaaame.   Videogaaaaame. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Sora frowned and growled out at the teen. "1 week of detention. Tomorrow at 7 am in the Drama classroom. If you're not there, I will hunt you down, you brat."
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Videogaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogaaaaame.   Videogaaaaame. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:50 pm

"Okay, okay. Chill out, man." Jack opened the door to the hallway. 'Man, this dude most love detention ... Oh, well. I would too if I got paid for it.' "Good night", he said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Videogaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogaaaaame.   Videogaaaaame. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videogaaaaame.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Day Hour :: Student's Salon-
Jump to: