G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweatdrops.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:44 pm

Jack kept gasping for air. He needed to make it ... It was his only chance! The sweat was droping of his face under his helmet, but the boy didn't care. He needed to got that touch down! AND NOW! It would be a matter of seconds ... "GO JACK!" A team member was cheering him from the other side of the field. "GO GET THOSE ... PEOPLE!" A grin appeared on his face, the boy ment a lot more then just people. "AAAAAAAAAAAANND TOUCH DOWN!" Jack trowed the ball with a lot of rage on the ground and made a happy dance. "Guess who won? Yeah, you didn't! You didn't! Aha, aha! We're gonna party like it's my birthday!"
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Not really intrested in what whas going on Peach layed her english book in her lap and clapped along with the croud. Her half brother had asked her to come with him to cheer, only she didn't care much about sports. But when he said he needed her as his 'little lucky charm' she could not refuse. Thinking that it won't be imposseble to study on her english - her weakest class. What was harder then she imagend, considering the loud and rude people not even two meter away from her. "GO JACK!" She shouted, she didn't want her brother to think she was bored.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:58 pm

"YEAH! I win! Looooooooser!" He made an L with his hand and shaked his hips at the enemy team. "Hey Peachy! I win!" He came closer and held her face with both of his hands (wich happened to be full of mudd).He kissed her nose. "My sister, everyone!" He pointed that her, while putting an arm over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Jack Carrot wrote:
"YEAH! I win! Looooooooser!" He made an L with his hand and shaked his hips at the enemy team. "Hey Peachy! I win!" He came closer and held her face with both of his hands (wich happened to be full of mudd).He kissed her nose. "My sister, everyone!" He pointed that her, while putting an arm over her shoulder.

Stunned by the sudden action Peach almost lost her balance. "JACK! JACK YOUR ALL DIRTY!" She squeeled. Suddenly noticing all the eyes on her halfbrother and herself.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:05 pm

"This is Peach, you guys!" Jack said proud. "She's my sister!" Suddenly, he sax the book on her lap. "She's the coolest nerdy I know!"
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:08 pm

"Nerd?" She echod offended. "Trying to get good grades does not make you a nerd!" She put her nose a little higher in the air. "Anyway ..." Turning her head to her brother, she made a little smile. "Congrats on winning."
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:10 pm

"Why, thank you! My little nerdy!" He smiled and sat down next to her. "What are you studing anyways?" He sighed. "I am sure you'll have a good reason."
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:33 pm

"I am not a-" Realising this will not work Peach sighed. "English." She answered. "And don't you have to go shower or anything? No offense but you reek."
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:22 pm

The took up one arm and sniffed under it like a real gentleman. "I don't know what you're talking about!" He grinned even more. "By the way, you're still a nerd. You study in your spare time."
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:33 pm

"This was my spare time untill you asked me to go allong."
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:35 pm

"I didn't made you go!" Jack poked the girl between her ribs. "Mayby one of those guys will become your boyfriend! Believe me when I say you need one."
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Turning a light shade of crimson Peach used her book to hide her face. "What! I'm not intrested in stuff liek that yet!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:42 pm

"Yes, execly. That's proberly why you used to hang so many posters of that one guy on your room. What was his name again?" Jack crooked a smile and twisted his left eyebrow (he allways twisted his left one).
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Peach fell her brows form a frown. "... I've never hang posters." She said honestly. "Only one of santa, but I was five when I did that."
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:47 pm

"Oh, yeah. Then I must be talking of the pictures in your diary ... " Jack got a thoughtfull face. "I could be wrong. Mayby I do am talking about the ones on your computer."
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Annoyed Peach sighed. "Your probely confusing me with someone alse, Jack."
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:53 pm

"No, no. I'm sure ... " He fronced concentrated. "Oh, well. Mayby it was just your moms diary when I found it in her closet ... Did you know she ... " Jack stopped. Peach would rather not know. " ... loves you very much?" Clumsy he screached the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Looking up at her brother Peach nodded. "... I'm not proud of my mothers actions either. But could we not talk about her please?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:58 pm

"Sure", Jack nodded. "If it cheers you up anyways, you're nothing like her." He smiled. "But now!" He grinned - agian - and pulled the girl up. "IT'S MUDD TIME!" He dragged her all the way to the muddiest side of the field.
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:00 pm

"OH NO JACK ! TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING ! JACK CARROT PUT ME DOWN NOW" Peach kicked and slammed with her fist, but it didn't seem to have much effect on her brother.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:03 pm

"WHROAA!" Jakc brulled like a lion. "JACK THE GREAT CAROTT IS A MONSTER CAROTT NOW! THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!" He almost trowed the girl in the mudd. "Jack the Great Carrot knows mudd's good for your skin! How else did you thought guys like me have such a great skin?"
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Grabbing on Jacks shirt Peach screamed once again. "I don't know, sweathing like maniacs maybe!" Was shouted out. "And take me away from the mud!Now Jack! Or do you want me to say that in Spanish!?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:08 pm

"Sure, if you want to make a fool out of yourself now everyone is watching." Jack putted the girl back on the ground, next to the mudd.
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:11 pm

With an embarresed face Peach fixed her skirt. Hoping, praying nobody had seen her undies.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Jack grinned. "You just need to be more relaxed, Peachy! You're too stressed out because you're nerdy thing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweatdrops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweatdrops.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Day Hour :: Football Field-
Jump to: