G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New teacher.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monica Rheed.

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:02 pm

Monica sighed as she walked into the room. 'Did I actually expect them to have my name plate up yet?' She thinks to herself. She walks as close to the center of the room as possible and turns around 360 degrees. "Well. At least one person here knows what an art class will need." She goes to the shelves and opens them, nothing inside. "Well crap! I'm going to have to go ask that demon to order supplies..." She shudders."Maybe I could get a student to ask for me... whatever." She takes her box of artwork and begins hanging up her paintings. They are all of the same thing. Underwater views of Atlantis, her home.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Jack sighed when he entered the classroom. "Perfect!" There was no one accept for the teacher. Could he be even more nerdy?
Back to top Go down
Monica Rheed.

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:36 pm

"Oh! I didn't hear you come in! Hello!" She walks over to him and holds out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:41 pm

"H - hello." Suprised by the arts teacher, he shook her hand. "Am I the first one to be here for real?" The twisted his left eyebrow. And Jack thought he was late (and he really did 'not' to that on purpose).
Back to top Go down
Monica Rheed.

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:43 pm

"Yeah. But there won't be class today. I'm not the official teacher yet." She turns around and starts putting up the rest of her artwork.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:46 pm

"Aw, man! You're sirious? I mean ... fo' real?" Jack was speechless. He had to leave a verry damn gorgeous girl to get in class. "You're ... You have got to be kidding me!"
Back to top Go down
Monica Rheed.

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:47 pm

"Nope no art supplies and no textbooks for a backup lesson. I would teach anyway. You have another day of free time. But could you do me a favor?" She turns to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Jack looked at the women irritated. First, she made him look like a complete nerd and now she was asking him a favor? Jack sighed. That's a women! "Sure, whatever."
Back to top Go down
Monica Rheed.

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:53 pm

"Can you go tell Key... Kei! Thats it! Kei! Tell him I need supplies an textbooks." She turns around then remembers to add "Please".
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:01 pm

"Hmmm, okay." Jack said slowly and turned around. Yeah, bye! He sighed. Otherwise ... chicks like it when a boy helps a teacher out ... The boy smiled mean.
Back to top Go down
Monica Rheed.

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:03 pm

"Thanks." She puts up her last painting and sighs. She really misses her home. "I hope everyone is doing ok..." She thinks of her friends and family.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:04 pm

"Hi, girls! I'm just bringing those tools to art class." He said with a gentle smile. Subtile could be better. "Hey, Kei gave me the most of the tools that still were in stock."
Back to top Go down
Monica Rheed.

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:22 pm

"Which just happen to be junk. Oh well. Good enough. Thank you. Put it over there." She points to the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:10 pm

"Sure." He did what he was told. "Am I a free man now?"
Back to top Go down
Monica Rheed.

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:40 pm

"I suppose so." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:59 am

"Thank you." It more sounded like a relief then a simple 'thank you'. "Good luck getting up this class!" 'Looks like you'll need it.' Jacks eyes met Monicas paintings. "Are those from your home town?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:00 am

Rosie Broadway wrote:
"Thank you." It more sounded like a relief then a simple 'thank you'. "Good luck getting up this class!" 'Looks like you'll need it.' Jacks eyes met Monicas paintings. "Are those from your home town?"

(That one's mine! But I still was on my other account and I didn't noticed ^^"! Sorry xD.)
Back to top Go down
Monica Rheed.

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:49 pm

"Hmmm? Oh. Yeah. They are..." She turns to look at them, spacing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New teacher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher.   New teacher. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New teacher.
Page 1 of 1