G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Out [Everyone RP]

Go down 
+4
Harry Ink-King
Mafuyu
Remy Blanche
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Cari Long

Cari Long

Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Cari flushed. No one had ever given her this much attention. "T-Thanks again guys. You're the best." And with that she took the cocoa from Jeremy. Not before giving him a blinding smile.

Last edited by Cari Long on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:45 pm

"We know." He smiles even more. "And dont forget to thank rosie. She distracted the people so i could run."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:49 pm

He placed his hands on his knees and looked at Cari as she took a sip from the cocoa. He looked away to the huge crowd who were shouting to their mates, over the rising clamour of voices.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Remy smiled. "Their all so liveley , huh." His smile turned into a wide grin. " It's so nice to see, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:53 pm

'They aggravate me... they're so loud... and brr...' he sent a disgusted look at the crowd and looked at Remy.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:56 pm

"You don't like crowds? I can understand. I was shunned from everywhere i went by crowds when i was little." He scowls then immediately forgets bad things and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:58 pm

"Well , I like seeing all those people. I love the divirsety." He looked at the vampire next to him. " Maybe you just need to get to know more people Mister Jeremy!"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Cari coughed. "Maybe we should talk about something more...happy?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

'Indeed my point, Harry... Ever since my mother's death everyone's been ignoring me and scoffing at me... I've started to hate every creature...' he slightly pouted and looked down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:00 pm

"Cheer up! Now we are all in a place where people will understand us! Were all monsters here!" He smiles and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:01 pm

He looked at Cari with an impassive look then moved his eyes to Harry. 'True... I have more friends here than I've ever had before to be honest...'
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Cari sighed. "Same here. Actually...You're my first friends ever!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:03 pm

"Same here." He smiles. "I hope I can count you as one of them?"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Remy smiled wide. Entereing GATE P was the best thing that ever happend to him. "Thats great, guys." He looked over the croud again, searching for Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Jeremy smiled at Cari and shrugged at Harry, the corners of his lips curling into a smile. 'Sure.' He turned his attention to Cari. 'You've never had friends?'
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:08 pm

Cari shook her head. "Nope."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:09 pm

"Me either. Nobody i counted as one... plenty of people wanted me though... It's the ears you see. That were... aruosing? I dont know. And i dont want to."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:11 pm

He looked at him puzzled. 'The ears?' He leaned closer to Harry to take a better look of his ears. 'Oh...' He leaned back and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:13 pm

"I know. but i like them nevertheless." He smiles and scratches his ears.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:18 pm

"I think they are cute." Cari chuckled and pinched Harry's ear.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:19 pm

"You're not the first." He shrugs "And you probably won't be the last."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:22 pm

He smiled at both of them. 'Yea, they're cute...'
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:23 pm

"No. you won't be the last either." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Cari laughed and looked at the window. "Wonder when the storm will pass...I want to go outside!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:27 pm

He raised an eyebrow at Cari. 'You want to go outside in case you almost DIED?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Out [Everyone RP]
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: