G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Out [Everyone RP]

Go down 
+4
Harry Ink-King
Mafuyu
Remy Blanche
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:04 pm

"me too," elizabeth shivered, "d-do you think we should go b-back to the cafeteria, o-or what?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 pm

"No, that is way better." Rosie let herself fall on the couch. "And I think they'll assume we're here. We can't afford losing them again."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 pm

'Interesting...' he stared at the painting. 'Wait a second... is she the ghost you people were talking about? The one who gets revenge on every single vampire she spots?'
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:09 pm

"y-yeah," elizabeth replies helpless, "i h-hope they're all r-right,"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:12 pm

"I hope so too ... I mean, not that someone could die by an electric shock ... Like ... right?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:16 pm

"That's her Jeremie." He puts the painting back. C'mon guys. we need to get to the student saloon."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:21 pm

"i h-hope not,"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Rosie kept quiet. She only hoped the rest would get back safely.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:25 pm

"BOO!!!" Harry had sneaked in as a wolf and turned back right behind Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:28 pm

"AHH! Oh, God! Harry! I'm so happy you made it." The turned around and hugged him. "You can not believe how I've been worrying about you ... guys ... " She added fastly. She really did worry about Jeremy and Cari too.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Jeremie sent the painting a horrified look, and slowly walked away from it. "S-sure..."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Stays silent and decides to stay where she is. She'd rather not go back to the Cafeteria. She hates crowds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:31 pm

"h-harry were are the o-other two?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:45 pm

Jeremy decided to stay with Cari. He detested the sight of those miserable crowds, he preferred being outside in the cold, rather than bumping into various people.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Cari sat down on the ground and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Mafuyu snapped back to the real world, having been daydreaming for a great amount of time--maybe even hours.

'That's wierd, I never do that,' Mafuyu thought, pinching the bridge of her nose. 'It's probably just because I'm worried about Kei or something... Where is he?' The ghost looked around the large crowd and didn't see a single hair or horn of her friend. 'He's not back yet...'

"Kei," Mafuyu said aloud, rising from her perch by the window. "I gotta find you." The cold could kill Kei, she knew very well, and she didn't even know how long he was out in the snowstorm... Mafuyu sent one last look at the students before snorting and phasing through the wall. 'They can take care of themselves--I need to take care of Kei.'

(Sorry for the super late post. I haven't had access to my laptop for a few days.)
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:08 pm

"Good, now not ony Remy's lost ... We've got to find Jeremy and Cari too!" Rosie twisted her eyes once more that night. "I feel like a freggin' babysitter ... "
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Now the kid could onley wonder ... how the hell did he loose the guys ? They were standing right next to him like ... five minuts ago? 'I need to stop daydreaming all of a sudden.' He mocked to himself. Getting himself deeper in the croud. "GUYS ?? ROSIE ? CARI ? HARRY? JERE-" He bumbed into an other student.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Mafuyu looked behind her, feeling someone bump into her ghostly back. 'Oops, I haven't made myself pass-through yet.' A white haired boy was looking awfully alone and worried. 'What, is he lost or something?'
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:59 am

Cari was playing with the strap on her boots, thinking about her new friends. "Hey...I just noticed something. Remy wasn't with us when we got to the Salon." She said to Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:13 am

Jeremy had spaced out for a while, until Cari spoke. 'Now that you mention it...' He thought for a while and his lids slightly lowered. 'I didn't catch a glance of him either...'
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:17 am

Cari sighed from irritation. "That guy is sometimes worse than me." She got up. "Should we go search him?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:21 am

His expression fell into a frown and he sighed. "Sure, why not...' He headed towards the corridor to search for the lost boy.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 am

Cari sighed yet again and followed him. "Wonder where he could be..."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:34 am

Jeremy shrugged and continued walking through the dimly lit corridor, Cari in tow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Out [Everyone RP]
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: