G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dorm Sweet Dorm...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kei

PostSubject: Dorm Sweet Dorm...   Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:57 am

The first day was finally over. He had assigned the rooms and could now attend to his own room. He entered his dorm room. Room 101. Room 1~100 were for the day where 101~200 were for the day. He liked how the impair numbers were for boys and pair for girls. At least they have the girl's rooms right in front of theirs. His room was the one on the left. It was written Kei on the white door. He put his hand on the knob, oddly, it was warm. He could even feel what passing under the door. The door open, a wave of heat blew through the door. His air conditioner was already set at a temperature comparable to the desert. He didn't mind it much since he lived most of his life in hell. He actually appreciated the heat. He looked on the floor and saw that it was covered with imprinted carpet. His carpet was a deep red with a huge mark claw. Maybe it represented the possible case of object damaging with his almost indestructible nails. Nail clippers can't cut it, industrial cutters cant cut it. Maybe pure acid, but he rather have nails than having a hole on his finger. His bed had a silky blanket with a shade of deep red and the base was black. He was surprised that all these settings were pretty much like his room back then. He looked out his window and saw the Day Hour in class. He closed his curtains that matched with his blankets to block sun-rays. His walls were a dark shade of gray, and with the slight light passing through the curtains, it gave the wall a reddish tone.

He plopped himself on the bed and lay on his back, blankly staring at the ceiling. He turned his head to his right and saw that his desk was pretty empty. He sat up again and took out his bag where he started unpacking and placing things properly. Contrarily to normal boys, Kei liked things to be neat and clean. He started to place his clock and other stuff in the right angle and the right place. He rarely lets people in his room, fearing that they'll make a mess of it. Taking stuff and not placing it at the right place, when its obvious how its supposed to be placed. He then planned on setting up some rules with his roommate, when he'll come. He was curious for who Jeremie Walling was. Sure he had the student's basic information in his papers, but it doesn't help to know a person. He was displeased how he was placed with a boy, like every other guys. He seemed to have better time talking with girls than boys.

After some placing and so, he decided to fill up the refrigerator and went buy some supplies. He had a little fun time placing things i order. How the vegetables went her and the meat there. Even though he didn't need to eat as a demon (except for souls/pastries), he learned fast what was healthy and not. Of course, he kept hidden in his room a pastry or too, just for keeps sake. What if someone needs help of a real man to save the day? Or what if he just felt like it and didn't wanted to get out of his room. Or what if the school's cafeteria went out of these delicacies !? In a hidden drawer, he safely inserted the few pastries, hoping that the heater wont melt it or make it stick onto the plastic. Now he was inquiring if it was a good thing to hid it in his friggin' hot room, or fresh in the firdg... Neither, he ate them.

After a good little snack, we walked lazily towards the bathroom when the door opened. He quickly rubbed his face of any traces of chocolate or crumbs that may be showing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm...   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:43 pm

"woah!" Harry falls over when he randomly looks up and Kei is there. After he gets up he says" Sorry! I'm just making last minute checks over all the rooms. I designed them. How is your dorm? Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm...   Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:44 pm

"Oh, is that so? Thank you very much. You are quite artistic. Please accept my gratitude. However, may I ask how you knew what suited me best? " He asked both intrigued and worry. Maybe he was a computer hacker and had access to all the school's data.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm...   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:50 pm

"Oh... I was allowed access to peoples names and races and a little of their back story. Kinda creepy I know. But at least people like their rooms!" He smiles then looks puzzled. "Umm.. Sorry to be rude if I am.. But do i smell pastries...? It might just be me..." He looks around and shrugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm...   Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:56 pm

"Oh, umm..." Kei said, hesitating. Not that he's ashamed of liking pastries, it's just that he felt scared for people to know about his liking for these. If the school would know about his dependence, and how he would do anything for it, who knows what things people would do. "is that so?" he stated, pretending to not smell pastries. "Well, thanks again for these good settings, I really appreciate it." He added, closing the bathroom door that he was holding open since he was about to enter to take a shower. But due to his just digested pastry, it gave him a bit of the power he lost, which was strength. As he closed the door, it's knob kept following in his hand. He stared at the door stressed. He tried to put the knob with the piece of door back in it's hole like if ti was a puzzle, bu tin vain. He sighed and turned towards Harry saying "I'll...order a new door..." He said somewhat embarrassed. He looked away and put the handle on the kitchen table that was still quite close due to how small the kitchen was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm...   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:12 pm

"Nice. But you don't have to. I can fix it." Harry smiles. "I'll just need to go to the supply closet and get a new set of doorknobs." He leaves then comes back a few minutes later with new doorknobs and a tool belt. "Alright, this shouldn't take more than a few minutes..." He begins to de-assemble the broken doorknobs and install the new ones. As he promised, he is done a few minutes later. "There you go." He smiles again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm...   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:16 pm

"You impress me, where have you learned all this? " He asked giving him a sandwich he whipped out, token of thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm...   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:18 pm

"I watched humans doing everyday things in my spare time when i was little." He shrugs. "Back then i thought that maybe i could still fit in with them if i knew a trade."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm...   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:21 pm

"That's really great!" he exclaimed, astonished, "Are there things that you are able of doing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm...   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:24 pm

"I can play an instrument that humans call a guitar. And i can do art on walls. Which they call Graffiti." He nods. "Yep. I can also take things without people knowing, but i taught myself that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm...   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:28 pm

"I see, Pardon my rudeness, but it'd be wise if you do not use your graffiti and stealing skills. It'd be to a great disadvantage to the people whom you'd victimize." He said, somewhat disappointed. "At least use these skills for good reasons only."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm...   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 pm

"I know. My stealing days are behind me. And I only use graffiti for good." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm...   

Back to top Go down

Dorm Sweet Dorm...
Page 1 of 1