G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beaulieu, Damien

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Beaulieu

Damien Beaulieu

Beaulieu, Damien Empty
PostSubject: Beaulieu, Damien   Beaulieu, Damien I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:53 pm

First Name: Damien
Last name: Beaulieu
Date of Birth: November 12 1994
Orientation: I Don't Know (Bi)

______

Best subject(s): Sciences, Litterature
Weakest subject(s): Maths, English

______

Race: Dark Elf
Day hour/Night hour: Night Hour
Hated/Enemy Race: I Don't Know

______

Family: Mother, Father That I Don't See Anymore And Adopted Mother
Origins: France & Canada
Friends: I Don't Know
Rival: I Don't Know
Lover: I Don't Know (Well, No)

______

Physique: I'm tall for my age, almost 5"9' (or do we write 5'9"? I don't remember. I just know that my height is 5 foot and 9 inches.) and my weight is only around 125 pounds. Maybe because I don't like to eat a lot. Physically, I have a thin body, I have small arms (We can grip my wrist with every finger!), I have too long legs (that could be the 3/4 of my body itself) and I have a pale, too pale skin (Well, it's too pale because I fall often sick). For my face, I have not so thin, not so fat lips, normal cheeks, two bigs dark brown eyes and really dark hair that arrives almost at my shoulders. Finally, I got pointy ears that I can't hide easily with my hair.

Psychology: I'm solitary. I like to be alone. And, I know, this is a bad default, because "I won't go far in life and blahblahblah". But I like it. You have to accept that. Also, I'm really shy towards people that try to speak to me: I can easily run away or blush or start to be a mad person. But, normally, nobody talks to me...'cause I always try to be invisible as possible. If I have some qualities, I don't know what they are...Maybe I am respectful towards the nature (well, it's "Normal"!), I am kind and calm. And...that's (maybe) pretty much it. And when I really feel alone, I become sick.

History: -Dites, Maman, Papa, que voulez-vous pour Noël, cette année?
(˝Say, Mom, Dad, what do you want for Christmas, this year? ˝), I asked with my little angelic voice.
I was 6 at that time, but it seems like it was yesterday when I heard their answer to this question, with a serious tone. It was my mother who spoke first.
-Le seul cadeau que nous voulons, c’est que tu nous laisses seuls pour le restant de nos jours. On ne veut plus te voir dans cette maison. C’a été dur de te savoir là, autour de nous, alors nous avons, moi et…ton père, décidé que tu étais assez grand pour comprendre nos sentiments.
(˝The only gift we want is that you let us alone for the rest of our lives. We don’t want to see you anymore in this house. It’s been a pain since your birth to see you around us, so your…dad and me, we decided that you were big enough to understand our feelings.˝)
There was a silent moment. I didn’t want to speak nor to reply. I was too terrified to see their reactions with the things that I wanted to say. They understood and then, my dad spoke. He seemed really sad and he wanted to hide this by employing an angry voice.
-Heureusement pour toi, nous avons trouvé quelqu’un qui a décidé de t’adopter. C’est une amie à nous, en quelque sorte, et elle a accepté de te prendre. Tu verras, elle va te sembler plus comme un parent que nous le sommes envers toi.
(˝Fortunately for you, we found someone that wanted to adopt you. It’s a…kind of friend of us…and she accepted to take you with her. You’ll see, she’ll be more like a parent for you that we are towards you.˝)
I looked down the floor. I felt like a big rock fell on me. Suddenly, the entry door opened, behind me. I knew at this moment that it was the woman that my dad told me about just a second ago. I turned back. It was really her, because she was looking for me with her big blue eyes and then, when she saw me, she made a sad, but reassuring smile. She hugged me softly, like if she was too scared to break me by a simple hug. She whispered in my ear that everything was going to be real fine, now. Yeah well, easy to say, but not so easy to believe it. Because I wasn’t saying a thing, she let me, she took my luggage, already done by my parents and by her hand that wasn’t full, she caught my hand and we left, a few minutes after.
Since that day, I’m always asking myself why. Why did they think I was able to hear that when I was only 6? Why didn’t they like me? Did I do something wrong? Is it because I’m different from everyone? Even if I really wanted to know the answers of all these questions, they never came to me. Except, maybe, for the last question.
I discovered when I was only 4 that my parents were hiding me from their close friends. The reason is…I was born with pointy ears and at the age of 3, I did a little earthquake by accident (I was mad because I didn’t have my cookie). So, maybe at this time, they thought that their child couldn’t have the chance to talk with normal people, so that means also them.
I almost never spoke again. Well, I have to say this, my ˝new˝ mom tried a lot to make me say some words, but I couldn’t help her. I just didn’t want to. My only family abandoned me, what can I do now? I can’t accept the fact! I can’t do like if it was okay with me! I don’t have that strength into me!
Then, my situation started to get worse. Around my 10 years old, I started to fall often sick. I wasn’t going to school, and when it was happening, I always tried my best to be like the invisible man. And each time, it was working. However, I felt really alone, at that time. Even if my new mom accepted the fact that I was different and she was always talking to me (She knew that I was listening to her), I didn’t know with who to talk to.
Then, 5 years after (that means in the present, actually), ˝Mom˝ woke me up at 5 a.m. to tell me that we were going to Australia…she told me later, in the airplane, that it was because she found a place where I could be with people that are…not so different from what I was. Also, she said that she was sad to always see me so quiet and lonely. She thought that it would be a great chance for me to start my life all over again. I had no choice but to agree this offer, with a little pain in my heart…and now, I’m here, and I don’t know if it’s really a good idea. If it’s really a new start for me…

Likes/Dislikes:
•Likes: Pinapples, Books, Silence, Roofs, Music, Poetry, Litterature, Sunny Days.

•Dislikes: Being Surrounded By People, Eggplants(CURSE HIM!THERE ARE MY FRIEENDS!), Rain, Storms, Kids That Are Too Noisy, And Other Things That I Don't Remember.

______

Weakness: Social Life, Treats From Others, Souvenirs From My Childhood
Strength: Being Alone, Pineapples(O.o??) And Other Stuff That I Don't Know About.
Back to top Go down
Damien Beaulieu

Damien Beaulieu

Beaulieu, Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaulieu, Damien   Beaulieu, Damien I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:08 pm

There. I finished.

(HJ:OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!FINALLY!J'AI FINALEMENT LAISSÉ MA PARESSE POUR ÉCRIRE!AND I DID A PRETTY LONG STORY THAT SCARES ME O.o)
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Beaulieu, Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaulieu, Damien   Beaulieu, Damien I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:48 pm

I certify thee with the power to post!
But please, try not to write in french or any other languages, not everyone here speaks french x3 )
Back to top Go down
Damien Beaulieu

Damien Beaulieu

Beaulieu, Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaulieu, Damien   Beaulieu, Damien I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:43 pm

(Yes, Yes, I Know, But...
1. It Will Only Be In My Presentation
2. In The HJ, I Was Just Too Happy To Finally Finish The Duty =D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beaulieu, Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaulieu, Damien   Beaulieu, Damien I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beaulieu, Damien
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Welcome :: Presentation :: Night Hour :: Boys-
Jump to: