G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moment of rest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

Moment of rest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:04 pm

"Are you sure you don't want me to make a big deal of it" He looks absolutely furious, then his face changes as he struggles to regain control over his emotions.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:21 pm

"Calm down, man. It's okay, I'm sure they're too stupit to find me here. I am fine, Harry." Rosie tried her best to make her words sound at true as possible.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Harry takes a slow deep breath, then lets it out really fast. "Ok. If your sure." He manages a smiled. "In fact i'm glad. My own anger scares me."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:24 pm

"As long as you don't kill me, I'm fine with that."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:25 pm

He laughs. "Same here!"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:58 pm

"Hey, I think I've lost my Batman DVD in the run!" Worried she looked in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:17 pm

He found it funny how he always got interrupted. He didn't mind much though. Seeing people so lively made him happier somehow. Hearing that Rosie lost something on the run, he looked through the still opened door and saw a DVD box on the floor. Silently, he made a "sush" sign to Carie, telling her that he'd be right back and to keep silent. He walked out silently and got the DVD box. Neither did Harry or Rosie remarked his momentary absence. When they stopped talking, Kei coolly showed Rosie the DVD box and smiled while saying "Was this your DVD?" He brought it closer to her so she could get it back. "And let me introduce myself properly, my name's Kei, glad to meet you all very much."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:22 pm

"T - thanks." Suprised by the way Kei talked to her, Rosie took the DVD from his hands. "I'm Rosie ... I haven't seen you around these days." She said, noticing that was the first time she talked to Kei.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Harry is trying to suppress laughter, but is failing. miserably.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:30 pm

"Hey, don't laugh! At least this man knows his words." Rosie smiled at Harry, "But you're still Harry the coolest."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:33 pm

"you better believe it. Woah! Nice horns Kei!" He looks carefully at them.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:35 pm

"Yeah, they looked really ... nice." Rosie doubted if 'nice' is a good thing to call someone's horns.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:47 pm

"My, this is the first time anyone ever complimented my horns, how nice of you." He said a bit shocked, no one ever did. His horns were pretty much like most demons down there. He wasn't anything special. Wasn't really totally proud of them. The way they curved made it look like a sheep's horns. Sheep are cute and fluffy. Something he wasn't. "I am dearly sorry for my absence, I am a busy person, though I'll finally be able to attend classes as should." He said, deciding to go get his clip board that he brought with him before falling into a deep sleep. He wrote down on his schedule some space for his student life.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:38 am

"Well, no problem ... " Rosie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moment of rest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3