G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moment of rest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kei

Kei

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:33 pm

After the first week of the grand opening of GATE P, things started to get in place and Kei could finally relax. He unlocked the double doors and entered. He usually lock the doors back since the students of the Night Hour are supposed to be in class right now, but he forgot to lock it back. The moon through the tall windows that were almost as walls, it brought the room a white decor. He didn't bothered to open the lights since he appreciated this scenery. He walked towards the library corner and sat on a single place couch. He closed his eyes and sighed. He was getting tired. Being a night monster and waking up in the morning to help the day and night days were a burden for his biological clock. He had a hard time to indicate hour and was often really tired. He would've fainted at many times, but his will to look good made him survive. Slowly, his eyes went heavier and heavier. He sighed once more and rest his head upon his hand. Slowly, his soul drifted to a nice deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Cari who was looking around yet again, spotted the black-haired demon. Not remembering whether she had seen him or not she decided to greet him. Slowly she went towards him and shook him slightly saying a quiet 'hey, you awake?'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Kei

Kei

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Kei felt something shake him. He slightly squinted his eyes and mumbled slightly in a soft almost whisper "...yes?". He rubbed his eyes and sat back properly. He turned his head to the side to not yawn on the person's face. It's quite rude to do so. Once more aware of his surrounding, he looked up to see a girl. Wasn't she supposed to be attending classes? He shrugged it off, he should be attending classes as well. Even if he was the main boss, well.. principal of the school. But he prefers that no one knew, or else people would take distance towards him, which he doesn't want, so he also attend classes to seem like a normal student. He still felt tired so he dug his fave in his palm, but still attentive to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:51 pm

'Late, late, late, late!' The only word that came out of Rosies mouth. "Hi, Cari ... No, I don't have time now ... Yes, I'm late!" she said in an automatism. Still dropping some books in her bag, she hurried to the door. "Why aren't you in class, by the way?" Seaching some calmth, she started talking to Cari. Not knowing she would be much more late then she allready was.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:10 pm

Cari looked at Rosie, then Kei. "No teachers."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:14 pm

"Yeah, right." Her eyes slowly insperted the guy in the chair next to Cari. Well, he wasn't quite a guy. As a angsty little girl Rosie allways was, she thought his horns looked pretty herp. "Friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Cari turned back to the demon. "Actually, I don't know you." She outstretched her arm towards him. "Hello. I'm Cari Long. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Rosie came closer to interduce herself. If would have bin rude if she didn't. "Yes, nice to meet you. I'm Rosie."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:51 pm

They hear a thud as Harry trips over the doorway. "Dang. I was gonna snek up on you guys." He smiles and gets up, and then he walks towards them.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Rosie laughed. "I'm sure you did - if you didn't made that sound." She looked at the DVDs in her hand. "Pick one! I can't choose." With huge puppy eyes she looked at Cari, Harry and Remy.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:01 pm

"Hm, What are they?" Cari asked curiously, poking one of the disks.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:02 pm

"Dont ask me. I never pick good ones." He goes to get another cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:04 pm

"Well ... I've got Texas chainsaw Massacre, SAW I, Dracula, The Grudge and ... BATMAN!" Hyperactive she waved Batman: the Dark Knight DVD in front of Cari's face.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm

"Batman? I saw that movie! It was great! But 'Texas chainsaw Massacre' was pure awesomeness! Hmmm... Tough choice!" Cari went into think mode.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:11 pm

"Man you guys" He has walked back and has his tea. " I just came in here to see what was up so i dont care really."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:14 pm

"Oh, yeah. Batman is such a chickflick." Rosie laughed. "And I know it's a tugh choice!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:15 pm

'Hahahaha" He lays down on the floor in front of the couch they are sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:16 pm

"Okay..." She frowned... "I don't see how it's a chick-flick..."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:18 pm

"That was sarcasm, Cari", Rosie smiled. "Joker's so cool!" Rosie looked at the cover of the DVD. "Too bad Robin isn't in the movie ... I wonder wich actor they would pick ... "
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:19 pm

"ME" He laughs then goes back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:23 pm

"Yes, you're so a Robin ... " Rosie looked at Cari. "What time is it anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:24 pm

Cari looked around the room in search of a clock. "1 am."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:27 pm

"Perfect ... I have to go the class. Thanks for helping me picking one, anyways ... I needed them for Drama." Rosie smiled one last time and dissapeared trought the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:29 pm

"huh... Almost dawn. oh well. we can stay in here. or go to our dorms." He rolls over to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Cari shrugs and sits down on an armchair. "I'm staying here. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moment of rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moment of rest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next