G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight research

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

Midnight research - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:56 pm

"don't mention it." He drinks his tea then sighs."Hey, you guys mind if i sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Remy rubbed his eyes and came standing next to Harry. "I won't. I'll joind you."
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:02 pm

"Yeah...Yawn..." He turns into a large black wolf and curls up, giving Remy a warm body to curl up by.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:08 pm

"Good night, guys", Rosie mumbled smiling.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Remy curled himself up against Harry so he won't get cold. Looking around what his freinds were doing one last time. He closed his eyes and a little while later he already was deep asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Cari smiled at everyone. "Good night." She wished to Harry and Remy. Then turned to Rosie. "So, what movie are we going to watch?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:58 pm

"I don't know ... I feel like seeing a Dinsey one!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:02 pm

Harry wakes up and sits up suddenly"dude! Heck yes!"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:12 am

Cari lifts a purple eyebrow. "So, you're into Disney?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:16 am

"As in ... a lot! I've allways liked them ... The little Mermaid is my favoruite."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:25 am

"Oh! I love the Little Mermaid too! Was a shocker when I found out mermaids are actually real." Cari said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:28 am

"Oh, well. It doesn't suprise me after going to GATE P." Rosie looked at the collection of DVD's. "But Dumbo is very nice too ... "
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:31 am

Cari snorted and did a 'meh' sound. Looking over at their sleeping friends.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:37 am

" ... The little Mermaid it is ... " Rosie mumbled thinking. "How does this thing work?" She inspected the DVD player with attention.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:40 am

Sighing she got up, and worked the DVD. Then she went and got a potions book, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:52 am

Rosie poked the thing a fiew times rather hard. "You are not going to win this ballte, DVD player!" she said, pressing all the buttons on the remote control.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:35 am

"Rosie, I don't think you should click them all..." Cari got a bit worried. Rosie might win the battle...by killing the DVD. "Just press the play button."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:38 am

"Yes ... right ... " Rosie waited a few seconds, to press the play button afterwords. "Thanks, Cari." Rosie sat next to her and looked at Harry and Remy for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:41 am

As the movie began to play, Cari opened the book and started searching. After a few minutes into the movie, she brought her hand up with a victory sign. "I found the list of ingredients for the self-control potion." Then her brow furrowed. "Where the hell am I going to find Dilly-dally roots and vampire tears?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:13 am

"Dilly what?" Rosie looked up from the movie. "And vampire tears wouldn't be hard to find in a place like this. We'll just have to make a vampire cry ... " Rosie smiled meanly. "Not that I want to, trough ... "
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Harry as a wolf yawns then says in a completely human voice "Why do you need a self-control potion? I'm fine without one?"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:48 pm

"But you're a pacifist! She can barely control herself around Remy!" Then she noticed. "Hey...but Remy is right here, and you're ok!"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:08 pm

"Eehh? What?" Leaning her head a little to the left, she looked at Remy, who was meowing in his sleep. "Hey! Yes, I am!" She thought. "That's strange... hmm, better for you, dear Cari! You don't need to make that potion or whatever. Thank you anyways!" Grinning happyly Rosie leaned back on the couch and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Harry laughs and shrinks his wolf form and sniffs at remy because he wants to play.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:23 pm

"You'll wake him up!" Rosie kept silent. "But that's the idea, I guess ... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight research
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Library-
Jump to: