G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anwar Sandstorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anwar Sandstorm

Anwar Sandstorm Empty
PostSubject: Anwar Sandstorm   Anwar Sandstorm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:43 pm

First Name: Anwar
Last name: Sandstorm
Date of Birth: 04/03/93
Orientation: Straight

______

Best subject(s): Science
Weakest subject(s): English

______

Race: Witch (Desert Shaman)
Day hour/Night hour: Night
Hated/Enemy Race: He hasnt had enough contact with other monsters to know.

______

Family: Twin brother
Origins: A desert Near Arabia.
Friends: Harry
Rival: His brother.
Lover:

______

Physique: Pale .Average height, Almost underweight. Very well muscled. His hair goes to his neck and is a sandy (lol) blond color. Except for a red braided strand off to the side of his face.

Psychology: Usually very nice. Also very curious, but he always asks before he delves into your mind to see if you know anything interesting.

History: He and his twin brother was born during a solar eclipse ,the sign of a shaman in his nomadic tribe. He was pale, His brother was as dark as night. They were both raised as shamans. Anwar was better than his brother. His brother, Sanon, tried to kill anwar and fleed the tribes camp. Unknown tio anyone, Sanon is now an evil mages apprentice.

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Sandcastles, beaches, pretty much anytyhing that has to do with sand. climbing trees.

Dislikes: Water in large amounts, His brother. (The scar still hurts if it gets cold enough)

______

Weakness: Large amounts of water.
Strength: Sand.

______

Power He can control sand like Garaa (thats not where i got the idea though.) He can also create sand if the atmospere is dry enough. He carries around a large sword at his back. Sometimes he uses it as a sword, Sometimes he collapses it into sand to fight with.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

Anwar Sandstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anwar Sandstorm   Anwar Sandstorm I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:57 pm

I certify thee with the power to post!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com

Anwar Sandstorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Welcome :: Presentation :: Night Hour :: Boys-
Jump to: