G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bored..just bored.. and lonly...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

bored..just bored.. and lonly... Empty
PostSubject: bored..just bored.. and lonly...   bored..just bored.. and lonly... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Again as usual she ran outside up a tree, gasping for air. After a blond boy ran by, cursing an screaming she climbed down sitting.
" Shesh when will he just die?!?" She mumbled, than looked around. She was bored.. she didn't like being bored. She hated resting, being bored and being lonly.
She than climbed up the fence, shaking, but it was more exciting than sleeping.

Than she fell, hitting her body hard enough to bleed a little. She hissed covering her bloody spots than looked up at the moon. She closed her eyes..for sure, she was more lonly than bored
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: bored..just bored.. and lonly...   bored..just bored.. and lonly... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:39 pm

"My god, are you okay?" Rosie ran to her to make sure she was fine. "That seemed like a pretty hard smack up there." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: bored..just bored.. and lonly...   bored..just bored.. and lonly... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:12 pm

She blinked. She was cofused.
"pfft ya, this always happens!"She smiles getting up. her knees were black, from the bruise.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: bored..just bored.. and lonly...   bored..just bored.. and lonly... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:37 am

Rosie putted her eyebrows together. "You should look out more. You are going to break something sooner of later. Trust me when I say this, I've been there." Rosie smiled and got up. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: bored..just bored.. and lonly...   bored..just bored.. and lonly... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:25 pm

"Oh! I'm Kathryn... Kat yer... =W' she sweated,nervouse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored..just bored.. and lonly...   bored..just bored.. and lonly... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored..just bored.. and lonly...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: School Yard-
Jump to: